While that takes some work, anyone over the age of 18 who is able to meet registered Baltimore City voters in-person can help WUFU collect signatures!
Below, you’ll find materials and instructions:
- Print out the ballot – DOUBLE SIDED (one side is the petition, the second is is the ballot question summary).
- Print out the full text of the ballot in case someone asks for it.
- Make sure that the person signing is a registered voter in Baltimore City.Anyone can check their registration status here!
- Make sure every box on the ballot is signed including birthdate, address, and date. Make sure all the information is in the correct order, as listed on the petition! Please note that PO Boxes and business addresses are not acceptable; everyone must provide their full home address.
- Petition gatherers: make sure you fill out the section at the bottom of the page and sign the circulator’s affidavit.
- Please return signed petitions to 1199 SEIU office as soon as possible or send them to 1199SEIU UHWE at 611 N Eutaw Street, Baltimore, MD 21201.